My research interests are logic, especially finite model theory and computational logic, as well as algorithmic graph theory.
At the moment I am mostly working on Algorithmic Meta-Theorems and Digraph Structure Theory.
Areas I am generally interested in are
- finite and computational model theory,
- algorithmic and structural (di-)graph theory,
- descriptive complexity theory,
- parameterized algorithmics and complexity theory,
- database theory,
- and temporal and modal logics in the context of verification.